donnaisabella profile image 83

Who has easy to follow information for writing a resume that a new immigrant could easily follow

My young sister just came to America (4 months now) after receiving a Green Card. She is looking for jobs and has to write resumes. I have been here for a while and I wish I could help her do a good resume but I cannot because the American resume writing system, which I have not mastered, seems daunting. In my country (Zambia), we had Curriculum Vitae and we learned to write the things in school. It was never difficult, I could have landed any job that I was qualified for (and I did). Sometimes I wonder if not having an American education subjects one to unintended discrimination.

Patty Inglish, MS profile image89

Patty Inglish (Patty Inglish, MS) says

I Am Rosa profile image88

Rosa Marchisella (I Am Rosa) says