KOKALOLS profile image 40

WHY do the Hub Page Managers seem so disagreeable? WHY do they REJECT Good Hubs?

It seems like some people just CAN'T be Reached, UNTIL they KNOW more about me, which requires them to read my book. Then, people understand what they are dealing with. But, many people seem to learn their lesson far too late. Sad, in this "Modern Age." Just like "Pearl Harbor," was warned of impending doom, but the managers simply IGNORED and DENIED the red flags and warnings and then it was too late. Just like Noah was IGNORED and DENIED by his people, but NOAH got the last laugh. WHY is man so STUPID and BLIND? Read my new book to find out WHY. KD

WD Curry 111 profile image60

WD Curry 111 says

LucidDreams profile image72

LucidDreams says