AEvans profile image 70

Why does Google play both sides of Advertisement?

Google has strict guidelines about what they ask from us in order to be paid by Google. Why do they have advertisement on Porn sites and why do they advertise pornography on a writer's work? I have seen on other sites pornographic ads on normal articles. I am trying to make sense of why ads like that would be placed on the work, when a writer is not allowed to post erotica or anything else that pertains to sex. Technically we are not even allowed to use the word Sex when writing.

dgicre profile image83

dgicre says

• AEvans profile image

Julianna (AEvans) 5 years ago

dgicre: I am sure they make a ton of money; but that is surely calling the kettle black. I would think they would like to share the wealth.

joniah2884 profile image61

joniah2884 says

• AEvans profile image

Julianna (AEvans) 5 years ago

Don't you think they should share in some of that wealth? I see what you are saying but it doesn't make sense. :)