IDONO profile image 82

Have you ever been embarrassed by your friend at an all-you-can-eat restaurant?

Recently I went out to eat with a friend and the special of the day was " All You Can Eat Fish". He must have sent the wait person back for another helping 8 times. By the fourth one, I wanted to crawl under the table. Then he left her a lousy tip on top of things. I know I'm not responsible for his gluteny, but I was still embarrassed. Has this happened to you?

Andrea Rose profile image80

Andrea Rose says

Lipnancy profile image92

Nancy Yager (Lipnancy) says

• IDONO profile image

IDONO 5 years ago

I enjoy my friend enough that I don't want to see him die as a result of over-eating. I love to eat too; and run; and suntan. But they will all kill you if you don't show some sense of discipline.

screaming says

• IDONO profile image

IDONO 5 years ago

I thought I had it bad!