WebsiteConfetti profile image 68

What are your thoughts on hiring an overseas virtual assistant? It is exploitation? Are you a VA?

I am overwhelmed with projects and was suggested to hire a VA to ease the workload. I cannot afford to hire a local VA ($30 per hour) and was suggested to hire an overseas based VA for around $3-5 an hour would. That pay rate seems on the low side, but Ive been told that I need to consider the general lower cost of living in some countries (groceries etc) and that the exchange rate reflects this. Do you agree with this? If I did decide to hire an overseas VA, how would I find out what the average rate of pay is? I'd love to hear from VA's a well on what are you thoughts

SunSeven profile image69

SunSeven says

Muhammad Asif Jav profile image64

Muhammad Asif Jav says

Ramsa1 profile image64

Ramsa1 says