badegg profile image 86

Is it right to reciprocate when you know that your business partner is ripping you off?

The person financing your small business is refusing to pay you your fair share of commissions for a variety of lame excuses. You know that he owes you the money, and you can't afford to walk away. Is it right to rip him off right back to get your fair share of the earnings?

Angela Blair profile image87

Best Answer Angela Blair says

• badegg profile image

Del Banks (badegg) 5 years ago

I am looking for more alternatives than to lower myslef to his standards, but I have to be honest....reciprocating DID cross my mind. Thanks for the advice!

teyeger82 profile image77

teyeger82 says

• teaches12345 profile image

Dianna Mendez (teaches12345) 5 years ago

Simply said, teyeger82, but it's right on. It's best to communicate about the wrong and then to part ways if they do not agree to change.

Author Cheryl profile image86

Cheryl (Author Cheryl) says

TrahnTheMan profile image60

TrahnTheMan says

• badegg profile image

Del Banks (badegg) 5 years ago

I am doing just that!