sethpowers profile image 70

What's the best way to get a job in a foreign country?

I am looking to live abroad for the life experience, so any job that would cover rent and basic living expenses will suffice. I don't really care what it is. I have heard of people getting crazy jobs that require travel such as fishing boats, smokejumpers, etc.

shamani67 profile image59

shamani67 says

• sethpowers profile image

sethpowers 5 years ago

I don't want to become a citizen, I more or less want an extended vacation (thinking like 3-6 months). I get assimilation, that's obvious. but what are tips to get a job in Australia BEFORE I make the move? What are the booming industries?

freecampingaussie profile image59

freecampingaussie says

• sethpowers profile image

sethpowers 5 years ago

Leave litter everywhere and use the floor for the bathroom? What kind of monster do you think I am? I want to get the job first so I have a reason to move to Australia. It seems like moving there and looking for a job could take a while.