Jbern117 profile image 80

What is the most disgusting job that you've had do?

I'll start. This summer I'm working at a landfill ...so today,it was my job (lucky me!) to remove wood and metal that could damage the liner from the fountain of putrid smelling mush made of everything anyone tossed in the garbage in new York, Pennsylvania, and new jersey. On top of all this, the wind picked up today to about 20 mph so I was getting hit in the face with dirty bags and papers (which I was supposed to catch) ... Which was probably quite the funny sight actually.

Best Answer Keith Abt (FatFreddysCat) says

• Jbern117 profile image

Jbern117 4 years ago

You had me at "I worked at Kmart" ... I know a few people who previously worked there, and apparently it was not the greatest experience.

RolyRetro profile image91

RolyRetro says

sethpowers profile image79

sethpowers says

• Jbern117 profile image

Jbern117 4 years ago

One of my best friends works for red lobster bussing tables...he agrees; not a fun job!