ChitrangadaSharan profile image 86

Which job is more difficult, being a homemaker or being a professional?

Those who have experienced both the jobs, are in the best position to answer this. As for me, I have done both the jobs together.

• ChitrangadaSharan profile image

Chitrangada Sharan (ChitrangadaSharan) 5 years ago

Hi duffsmom!

You are right, it is not the same for everyone and every age. In spite of being busy at home, you are answerable to yourself, whereas being a professional means, meeting targets and be answerable to your boss.But then, you get paid too.

dpsimswm profile image61

dpsimswm says

freecampingaussie profile image37

freecampingaussie says

• ChitrangadaSharan profile image

Hi!

Thanks for the comment. I agree with you. I too have enjoyed each bit my role as a wife, a mother and a home manager, if you may call it.