Ellana317 profile image 82

Are you doing what you love for a living???

I am just wondering how many people actually love their jobs and how realistic it is to do what you love and make a good living at the same time. It seems as if you have to choose.

Shri Mc profile image60

Shri Mc says

• Ellana317 profile image

Ellana317 5 years ago

Good deal. It's great that you are allowing God to use you in that way. I absolutely LOVE helping people and ministry has been my outlet but I would be much happier if my career lined up with that desire as well.

Lipnancy profile image94

Nancy Yager (Lipnancy) says

zduckman profile image59

zduckman says

• Ellana317 profile image

Ellana317 5 years ago

Living in paradise huh? Love it! I wish you the best with your trasition. It sounds like a win/win situation.