leakeem profile image 86

Is the US dollar likely to rise up (in value) or down?

I was checking exchange rates of USD to PHP earlier and I was shocked to see the exchange at 1USD=41.6, I thought it was around 42 and paypal even converts it to 40.76. I have USDs in my paypal account and I wanted to convert it to PHP. Since it has dropped and looked like it dropped from 1USD=43.1PHP which was from the start of the year. I need some heads-up, is the dollar likely to drop or to rise? if it is likely to rise, when? Thanks in advance.

Robin Thomas (Robin Thomas E) says

• leakeem profile image

leakeem 4 years ago

Thank you. I'm aware of that. I was asking about significant changes.

CJ Sledgehammer says

ghiblipg says