Michele Travis profile image 71

The company that hosts my website will not fix my forum page. Should I change hosting the company?

The problems is each time a person tried to sign up, or post something in the forum, I was supposed to get an email. That never happened. I tried to fix it myself, but could not. When I asked the company that build and is hosting my website to fix this problem, I was told they could not longer make changes to the website, but I could buy a " Website Design Plan" It costs anywhere for $25.00-$75.00 per month and I only want them to do one thing. Does any one know of a company that will help me?

Georgie Lowery profile image97

Georgianna Lowery (Georgie Lowery) says

• Michele Travis profile image

Michele Travis 5 years ago

I am using Fatcow and using the regular hosting plan.

It costs $38.00 per year. It is supposed to let you forward your emails to your own email address. Go to www.fatcow.com. And look at the basic plan. I don't have enough answer enough.

relache profile image88

Raye (relache) says

• Michele Travis profile image

Michele Travis 5 years ago

I am looking for a new site. A site that will allow others to blog on my website and when people are on forums, emails will be sent to my email. It takes 2 months to change companies, but I want to start looking now.

JYG1982 profile image60

Jessica YZ Greeno (JYG1982) says