mvillecat profile image 88

What type of volunteer work do you perform?

I am a current member of Project Linus that gives children in need a security blank which is homemade.

kittyjj profile image82

Ann Leung (kittyjj) says

• mvillecat profile image

Catherine Dean (mvillecat) 4 years ago

I volunteered during high school and college at my mom's school. I loved chaperoning field trips. Thanks for your volunteering and commenting.

Beata Stasak profile image84

Beata Stasak says

• mvillecat profile image

Catherine Dean (mvillecat) 4 years ago

Thank you for all those volunteer hours you put in. I am sure you have enriched the lives of so many people. Thanks for commenting.

teddi6 profile image79

teddi6 says

• mvillecat profile image

Catherine Dean (mvillecat) 4 years ago

Wow! What wonderful work you do. Yes, shut ins are not exclusive to the elderly. Many people suffer great illness in youth. Thanks for involving the young folks in your work. You are a fine example for them to follow.

neophonic profile image52

Jakub Dubec (neophonic) says

• mvillecat profile image

Catherine Dean (mvillecat) 4 years ago

Very cool. I will check the site out and tweet it. I love a great charity. I would love to visit your country one day. Thanks for commenting.

Trish303 profile image18

Brenda (Trish303) says

• mvillecat profile image

Catherine Dean (mvillecat) 4 years ago

What fabulous work you do. Thank you for your efforts to help others in their time of need. Thanks for commenting.

Peanutritious profile image60

Tara Carbery (Peanutritious) says

• mvillecat profile image

Catherine Dean (mvillecat) 4 years ago

Oxfam is a wonderful charity. Thanks for all the work you do on behalf of others. Thanks for commenting.