Author Cheryl profile image 87

When choosing a product do you look at reviews of previous customers before buying.and believe it?

I have often wondered if reviews really are helpful because some people will complain about it no matter what. For instance my husband and I went on vacation to the Dominican Republic stayed at a very nice resort that was all inclusive. When I came home to write a review about the resort on trip advisor I could not believe the things people complained about giving the hotel a one rating when it was the most paradise place in the world. Complaints as trivial as I saw a piece of paper on the ground and it was there for ten minutes. Really? Can you clean up after 2,000 guest in 10 minutes

SidKemp profile image95

Sid Kemp (SidKemp) says

Georgie Lowery profile image95

Georgianna Lowery (Georgie Lowery) says

verygoodservice profile image61

Very Good Service (verygoodservice) says