You do not invest in a company, you invest in yourself. MLM is a 3-5 year plan, and if you are looking for a great company to work with, you need to look for a couple of key points.
1) Does the company have a history-60,000 MLM companies have gone out of business over the last 40 years? The one I chose has been in business for 35 years and is ranked as the 6th fastest growing MLM company in the world.
2) Are the real people making real money and is it verifiable.
3) Are there real products involved that real people will want and use, and that have a potential for being re-ordered on a regular basis (ie consumable)?
4) It's no coincidence that 23 out of the top 30 MLM companies in the world are in the health, nutrition, and beauty industry.
5) Is the company debt-free, or it owned by investors?
You can check us out at http://healthylivingmarketplace.net