Ericdierker profile image 81

Do you think Obama and Biden acted respectfully and professional during the debates?

Where I come from facial antics and constant interruptions are rude and not respectful. It has bothered me so much that it is changing my vote. I can just see one them acting that way with a foreign President. And if they say "but this was a debate for American voters"? I would say that if I had a 12 year old I would not let him/her watch those debates or at least with parental supervision, so they do not treat their teachers like our vice president treated a candidate. I think this is an important issue regarding the character of the men. I just cannot find a justification.

Dr. Haddox profile image72

Best Answer Dr Freddie Haddox (Dr. Haddox) says

• Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 4 years ago

I do fear there is truth to much of your prophesy. I think that is my greatest fear. that their behavior be deemed acceptable. My young son will not deem it so. He will lose teethe and his straight nose. But in my home we will stand up against this.

tipstoretireearly profile image90

tipstoretireearly says

• Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 4 years ago

This gets to the heart of it as does Dr. Haddox. This men are professional, they did not get to where they are by accidently doing things. So we must believe they calculatedly acted that way. Their sole purpose was to get votes. Why? Scary.

Rosana Modugno profile image84

Rosana Modugno says

• Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 4 years ago

I don't swing politically. I am way too moderate. Fiscally conservative and socially liberal. And I am no great man of courage or unquestioned morality. I just wanted to hit the parental control button on the debates. I cannot with conscience abide.

• Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 4 years ago

I think it will settle in with most, and change the election. Maybe most cannot verbalize what bothered them, they will just feel it in the booth. I just do not want those two representing me in that fashion. Dignity is important to me and mine.