kallini2010 profile image 85

Can you predict/share ten marketing trends for the year 2013?

Neil Sperling profile image87

Neil Sperling says

• kallini2010 profile image

kallini2010 4 years ago

Ha-ha-ha! One of my questions went totally wrong - the sapiosexual one - who would have thought? http://kallini2010.hubpages.com/question/201239/do...

JP993 profile image87

JP993 says

• kallini2010 profile image

kallini2010 4 years ago

The guy has a good body and he is handsome, so he is not TOO bad. He uses transportation that does not require fuel of any kind, yet he makes around his errands faster than me (that is for sure!). The clothes... He lives in the area of optimal temp

ryancarter profile image61

ryancarter says

• kallini2010 profile image

kallini2010 4 years ago

I am glad I have anyone answering this question at all! Most people will be drawn to "Why it is so hard to believe in God?" and "Do think the world will end in 2012?"