jaydene profile image 73

How many of you have work that you Love, and how many are doing work that you would rather not do?

davidlivermore profile image89

David Livermore (davidlivermore) says

• jaydene profile image

jaydene 4 years ago

Hello davidlivermore, You sound very skilled and a hard worker, I can relate to the paid to write scenario. Perseverance can get us on the right track with writing is my hope :)

sherrituck profile image87

Sherri Tuck (sherrituck) says

• jaydene profile image

jaydene 4 years ago

Sherrituck, thank you for your answer, It is great that you kept your main job, and I totally agree with you in terms of finding our real enjoyment in our true passions and hobbies. I find these help to balance the stress of a main job.

nightwork4 profile image59

nightwork4 says

• jaydene profile image

jaydene 4 years ago

Nightwork4 thanks so much for your voice. Wanting to be wealthy enough to help others at no cost really shows you have a big heart. I am betting the work you do is of good quality :)