Relationshipc profile image 89

You know the pushy sales people in the kiosks in the mall? How do YOU feel about them?

I'm talking about the ones that try to get your attention and then suck you in to trying their product. It's an old-school tactic for sales, and personally I don't like it. It's a no-win situation if you don't buy because they get upset if you ignore them, they get upset if you listen and then refuse, and they get upset if you listen and participate and THEN refuse to buy. And I personally feel bad when I have to say "No thanks." Do you think that malls should have pushy sales people in the middle of the halls while you are trying to walk? And how do you feel about them?

Tony Flanigan profile image59

Best Answer Tony Flanigan says

• Relationshipc profile image

Kari (Relationshipc) 4 years ago

Lol - well then I pity the fool the who gets your attention!

NornsMercy profile image98

Chace (NornsMercy) says

• Relationshipc profile image

Kari (Relationshipc) 4 years ago

Yes, that's the problem...they are just trying to do their jobs, which is why sensitive people like me feel so bad.

MickS profile image76

MickS says

• Relationshipc profile image

Kari (Relationshipc) 4 years ago

Yes...that's what it's like. They are telling you what they think you need. The truth is, if you had needed it, you would have stopped to check out the earpiece thing!

Shanti Perez profile image78

Shanti Perez says

• Relationshipc profile image

Kari (Relationshipc) 4 years ago

I also normally try to avert my eyes so we don't make eye contact. Deliberate shopper...I like that term!

Vicky022389 profile image84

Victoria P (Vicky022389) says

• Relationshipc profile image

Kari (Relationshipc) 4 years ago

I'm with you Vicky...I could NEVER be one of them. Not even if it was a product that I stood behind. I would rather leave the information out there for them to see, let them ask me questions, and then make a decision on their own.