wqaindia profile image 81

Are your hubs directed to have search engine optimization with lot of key words?

I have seen blogs, hubs and in forum discussions that the contributors are writing in such a way that the key words used are as per search engine's requirement. But I prefer to write a simple Indian Style English without bothering for key words or to be shown in top searches as earning online is not my motive but writing hubs or blogs is my passion.

dailytop10 profile image94

Best Answer dailytop10 says

• wqaindia profile image

Ashok Goyal (wqaindia) 4 years ago

Thanks for your advice

Paul Maplesden profile image79

Paul Maplesden says

• wqaindia profile image

Ashok Goyal (wqaindia) 4 years ago

Thanks for advice . I worked on it and learnt the techniques. Now I may not require my questions to be answered as it is better to learn by answering the questions.

thegreatghost profile image59

Phillip Johnson (thegreatghost) says

• wqaindia profile image

Ashok Goyal (wqaindia) 4 years ago

That is the Key to Success. Now I am busy writing my Success Story.