Seeker7 profile image 94

Have you ever been the victim of internet fraud?

A friend of mine told me that her son's bank account was just about emptied and they think it was after he paid for goods online. Has this ever happened to you?. This happened to me a few years ago. Luckily they didn't get away with much and thankfully my bank was fully supportive.

Gordon Hamilton profile image95

Gordon Hamilton says

• Seeker7 profile image

Helen Murphy Howell (Seeker7) 4 years ago

That's scary having PayPal hacked - that hasn't happened to me but this is excellent advice about changing the password regularly - this is something I don't do, but will have to start as a safety precaution.

Rosemay50 profile image80

Rosemary Sadler (Rosemay50) says

• Seeker7 profile image

Hi Rosemay, it's really scary, because before the internet I think most of us wouldn't have probably been a victim of fraud/theft. But online, there seems to be so many people who have been caught out!

Rkwebs profile image57

Rajnesh kumar (Rkwebs) says