davidlivermore profile image 93

Do you ever feel guilty when you call in sick for work?

I called in sick at work today, mostly since I was sick most of the night and couldn't get any sleep, I felt it was best I stayed at home. I always feel guilty when I call in sick, even when I feel it's for the best. I have to convince myself it's best I stay home. So do you feel bad when you call work and tell them you can't come in because you are sick?

ct92 profile image82

Best Answer C (ct92) says

• davidlivermore profile image

David Livermore (davidlivermore) 4 years ago

True, mine may not be contagious, but I know my quality of work would have suffered. It's just that feeling I get, that most (not all) people get.

Faith A Mullen profile image88

Faith A Mullen says

• davidlivermore profile image

True. I have a hard time realizing other people get sick as well.

MoltenHound profile image60

MoltenHound says

• davidlivermore profile image

I always work hard, which is why I feel guilty. I used to not care, but now that I am in a position of authority, it makes me feel guilty.

• davidlivermore profile image

I feel the same way, and even thinking I am faking to get out of work. It's pretty stressful to be sick.

BeccaBunnyBoo profile image60

BeccaBunnyBoo says