Seek-n-Find profile image 88

What are your tips for working "smarter" not harder?

I hear this phrase a lot and agree with it--but how do you put it into action? Share any tips, including time management tips you may have. I've turned down jobs that pay better so I can have more satisfaction in doing what I love to do and not feeling confined to the 9-5 grind but now I have "lots of jobs I love" instead of one job I don't like--so although I enjoy them--still having time-life balance issues!

collegedad profile image86

collegedad says

• Seek-n-Find profile image

Jenna Ditsch (Seek-n-Find) 4 years ago

True. My jobs don't really have "instructions"--I'm more the person that takes the chaos and turns it into order--I guess I write the instructions!!!

MickS profile image76

MickS says

• Seek-n-Find profile image

Jenna Ditsch (Seek-n-Find) 4 years ago

Ha. :-) If only it was that easy. :-)

coleikerd profile image79

Cole Ikerd (coleikerd) says

• Seek-n-Find profile image

Jenna Ditsch (Seek-n-Find) 4 years ago

Wow--what a great and thorough answer! Something you said sparked for me-that is finding somebody that is living the life I want to live and to learn from them. I think you just helped me to recognize that is what I need to do! Now to find someone