The Touch Typist profile image 81

How can I tell which terms of service I violated for my Google AdSense application?

I have applied for Google adsense program and it got rejected three times in a row. At first, I thought that I used quotes and sources. Then I removed all the pictures from my hubs, because I've read that you need " copyright free " ones. But they still rejected it. Now I am all out of ideas. Could someone please give me some advice as to what should I do next? Some guidelines would really really help. Thanks a lot!

SmartAndFun profile image91

Best Answer SmartAndFun says

• The Touch Typist profile image

Walter Dark (The Touch Typist) 4 years ago

Dear SmartAndFun,

Thank you so much for these insights regarding the content. I will keep working and writing, and hopefully, I will get it right.

Kind regards.

whatswhatnow profile image80

whatswhatnow says

• The Touch Typist profile image

OK, I agree with the blogger blog. But in my vision, I wanted for my blog to be something really personal, like a journal or something. Does that count as "informative articles"?