HubPages Answers Will Soon Be Retired
Please stop by the HubPages Blog for more details.
profile image 49

Philhealth benefits

My father is a retired government employee, he was issued a philhealth lifetime member card but it got lost. He wants to avail of his privileges but he doesn't have his card. How do we go about it? How do we get a replacement for the card? Thanks and god bless.


sort by best latest

There aren't any answers to this question yet.