GmaGoldie profile image 78

Buying online - shipping prices.

Living remotely I rely more and more upon online purchasing. And yet the shipping is often not free especially for small items. I wish there was a conglomerate where I could ship to a commercial site and pick up locally to save money. I love the brick and mortar sites that allow me to shop online and ship to their store but I really wish there was a better method or more options for saving on the expensive cost of shipping. I know eBay and Amazon offer these services but what about the rest of merchants - shouldn't they have an alternative? What are your thoughts and experiences?

PurvisBobbi44 profile image82

PurvisBobbi44 says

• Georgie Lowery profile image

Georgianna Lowery (Georgie Lowery) 4 years ago

I believe Kmart does, too. Also, some stores like Walgreens allow a customer to search their local store to see if the online item they want is in stock.