A_K profile image 65

What do you think should I do to undo this unethical act?

Yesterday, I stole apples worth $2 from a mall. It was like I went to the mall to purchase some grocery. I got it billed and paid for the same. While walking out I saw red juicy apples on the shelf. I flinched a few in my bag and walked out. The guard stopped me at the gate and enquired about the unpaid apples. I said ok, I will get it billed. They weighed the apples and a bill was stuck on the item. I went to pay at the counter. There were long queues at each of the counter I hopped to, so I plainly walked out unstopped. What should I do now to undo this unethical act?

Hridyapal-Bhogal profile image81

Hridyapal (Hridyapal-Bhogal) says

• A_K profile image

Ajit Kumar Jha (A_K) 4 years ago

I already ate up some. Do you think apple seeds will grow in a pot? I don't have a garden. I live in a flat.