kallini2010 profile image 87

What was the best and the worst Customer Service Experience you have ever had?

I had the misfortune to visit a "Second Cup" yesterday and even though the person who served me was the manager, who quickly proclaimed himself to be a GOOD manager, he gave me terrible service. Not to list all the details, one of the highlights - he called me CRAZY. Even if I was and I was not... It made me think about the quality of Customer Service in Canada, Toronto and my overall experiences. I'm curious to hear the stories of others! Please share!

Blond Logic profile image91

Mary Wickison (Blond Logic) says

• kallini2010 profile image

kallini2010 3 years ago

Loved this! It reminded me of - my 1st visit to Spain in 1995 from Russia - I thought "Wonderful service! They are polite!" and my 2nd visit to the same city in 2002 (now from Canada) - I thought "Terrible! They are so rude!!!" You learn compare.

jellygator profile image93

jellygator says

ketage profile image86

ketage says

• kallini2010 profile image

kallini2010 3 years ago

I once first "threatened" to leave without paying because both food & service was below par, but when none of the staff could speak decent English and there was NO manager available, I just walked off WITHOUT paying.

Lizam1 profile image80

Lizam1 says

• kallini2010 profile image

kallini2010 3 years ago

Thanks! Again, memories coming back - on the WestJet Flight from Mexico to Toronto - the stewardess spilled drinks on me TWICE. When I expressed ..., she was so rude as if her mood was my fault.

Laura Schneider profile image93

Laura Schneider says

barbat79 profile image73

B A Tobin (barbat79) says