nicregi profile image 64

Starting eCommerce Website - Hotel Bookings & Reservations

My partner and I got some crazy idea today and we decided to start an eCommerce website. Imagine Agoda.com or Booking.com. We will be 'selling' rooms online just like the both with some twists etc. I know there are probably tons of CMS around but which is better in your opinion? Some says WordPress, others are Drupal and Joomla. Are there anything else you could recommend for this? My IT skills is 7-8 out of 10 if you are wondering. Please advise and thank you.

csgibson profile image85

Craig Gibson (csgibson) says

• nicregi profile image

Reginald Chan (nicregi) 4 years ago

Hi there. yes competitions is definitely stiff. Well, it all starts with a dream right? I mean we are not born rich and therefore, I believe it is time to stand up and say "hey, I should start it up!"

Thanks for your offer as well!

Martin-ddp profile image80

Martin-ddp says

• nicregi profile image

Reginald Chan (nicregi) 4 years ago

Hi there. Thanks for the feedback. Yes, WordPress is one of my choices :)

kev8 profile image76

kev8 says

• nicregi profile image

Reginald Chan (nicregi) 4 years ago

Thanks for the reply. Certainly will look on that. Appreciate that buddy!