Efficient Admin profile image 93

During your entire career, when was it easiest to find good employment?

I can remember good times and bad times. The bad times only seemed to last a few months or maybe a year and then the economy seemed to bounce back. Now the recession seems to drag on forever. During your working life, which decades (or timeframes) do you remember it was much easier to secure decent employment? For me: mid-1980s in Washington DC area and late 1990s in Atlanta area. Those are the only two times I remember being able to find a job quick and easy. However, it started getting tough around the year 2000.

CWanamaker profile image94

CWanamaker says

KEPitz says

Casimiro says

WhiteMuse says