RichFatCat profile image 89

Wanting to do a deal or project for profit with help from friends. Need business advice.

For example: I want to collaborate with two other people who have different skills than mine to produce a product. We all will work for free but if the product is a success we will split the profits based on each persons input. I want to put it all in writing before we start. I get 50% and the two others have agreed on 25% each. This is a one-time project. How do I handle the "business" of this deal. Do I create a partnership? Do I need a business created? I like the ideal of people working for "shares" in the deal, but do I need to create an incorporated business?

SidKemp profile image95

Sid Kemp (SidKemp) says

Pmresource profile image78

Pmresource says