The most important skills one needs to possess for any job are,
1. Communication skills - both written and verbal are very important. When communication goes wrong or lacks everything goes wrong.
2. Interpersonal skills - as you will be dealing or working with other people in any job
3. Team player - This is a skill everyone needs to possess when working with a team in order to work towards and achieve goals and deadlines
4. Planning and organising skills
5. Active listening skills - this is very important. If you do not listen correctly, everything will go wrong.
6. Computer skills - basic knowledge at least in word processing, spreadsheets, storing and retrieving information.
7. Analytical and Logical skills - helps you to analyse issues and deal with them
8. Problem solving skills - one cannot always be dependent on others to solve problems be it related to anything
9. Respect and value for others - We need to learn to value and respect others in all aspects, the way we wish to be treated (valued and respected) by others.