sallybea profile image 100

Do you have any experience of working from home and if so, how has it worked out?

billybuc profile image90

Bill Holland (billybuc) says

• sallybea profile image

Sally Gulbrandsen (sallybea) 4 years ago

I am delighted to hear that it has worked out well for you Billybuc. You certainly have to have the staying power. Keeping motivated if the money does not roll in must be a huge challenge for some people. Thanks for your comment.

Krista Schnee profile image80

Krista Schnee says

• sallybea profile image

For some people it is the ultimate dream. For others they do seem to miss working with other people, guess it all depends on what the job entails and get to see people related to your work. Thanks for your comment.

Shawn McIntyre profile image87

Shawn McIntyre says

• sallybea profile image

I think Billybuc said it all in his latest Hub - a schedule it seems is an absolute necessity. I can be difficult to juggle between jobs, perhaps more so for women who take care of kids and house-work. Some men may disagree! Thanks Shawn Mcintyre

Trina Conner profile image61

Trina Conner says

• sallybea profile image

Sally Gulbrandsen (sallybea) 3 years ago

Thank you for your response. It is good that you have found something that works well for you.

ThompsonPen profile image79

Nicola Thompson (ThompsonPen) says

• sallybea profile image

I am still wishing I had phrased the question differently, it would be so nice to know what type of work people are doing successfully from home. Be good to hear how it pans out, good luck ThompsonPen.

Stacy LeFevre profile image60

Stacy LeFevre says

• sallybea profile image

Sally Gulbrandsen (sallybea) 3 months ago

I appreciate your input. I do agree that finding the right opportunity can be a challenge but where there is a will there is a way.

Andrew Milburn profile image62

Andrew Milburn says

• sallybea profile image

That really is quite an achievement Andrew, It can be hard trying to explain to people that you are really working and need to keep regular hours. I wish now that I had asked what type of work people were doing!

Thank you for your comment.

Carl8033 profile image59

Alexander Okelo (Carl8033) says

• sallybea profile image

Definitely easier as far as traffic goes - thanks for your comment Carl8033