Billie Kelpin profile image 90

How do you get a family to become a dynamic family business network?

Would someone please write a hub about how to convince family members that if they each started to promote the other, buy or help sell each other's products, "advertise" their endeavors, tell friends on facebook... (you get the idea). My husband's brothers and sisters have multiple talents, but each of us is struggling financially. I really can't seem to get the concept across that if we each promoted the heck out of each others' work, we'd all get somewhere. I notice other cultures have this practice "down"! If you have a family that networks like this, how is that accomplished?

LongTimeMother profile image97

LongTimeMother says

• Billie Kelpin profile image

Billie Kelpin 3 years ago

LongTimeMother, Thanks so much for your support. I posed the ques. incorrectly. But as I'm reading responses, I'm getting a scathingly brilliant idea. What I'd like to see each member of our family supporting each other's businesses.

Maricarmjolo profile image84

Maricar M. Jolo (Maricarmjolo) says

• skgrao profile image

S K G Rao. (skgrao) 3 years ago

China is not a free country and what they do you got to go there and see.for yourself.If you have seen you would not have advised.The days of family business is over.Look at Bill Gates and Ratan Tata

stefanz99 profile image61

Stefan Zeulner (stefanz99) says

• skgrao profile image

S K G Rao. (skgrao) 3 years ago

What plan you got to tell this family.

skgrao profile image41

S K G Rao. (skgrao) says

• Billie Kelpin profile image

Billie Kelpin 3 years ago

Thank you so much. This is VERY informative for the family who is part of one company as I understand it. I think I'm going to post another ques. in a different way. I'm referring to promoting each other's individual businesses. Thanks and Cheers!