Billie Kelpin profile image 91

Has anyone here started a totally brand new and successful focus in life in his or her late 60s?

I have this intuitive sense that I am ready to zoom ahead some way on one or two or ten of my projects. If you've done that in your 60s (late 60s?) I'd love to know your secret to success. In other words, have you started something you've never done before and been successful at it (and I'm thinking mostly MONETARILY successful here although I understand that the non-material is essential as well.)

donnah75 profile image95

Donna Hilbrandt (donnah75) says

• Billie Kelpin profile image

Billie Kelpin 3 years ago

donnah75, thanks so much for the encouragement. I asked because Clark Howard is in Irvine, CA today for a signing of his new book that apparently is a collection of stories of people who started whole new directions and I was fascinated. Cheers!

KEPitz1005 profile image59

Kathleen E. Pitz (KEPitz1005) says

• Billie Kelpin profile image

Billie Kelpin 3 years ago

K, right!

"How dull it is to pause, to make an end,

To rust unburnished, not to shine in use!

As though to breathe were life!"

Ulysses.

I wrote a little blurb on bubblews on this under Sparky (with a capital S) what's your new venture?

kschang profile image90

kschang says

• Billie Kelpin profile image

Billie Kelpin 3 years ago

That's exactly what my counselor told me. Did you draw your profile image?Cute- have to check out your hubs on marketing. (My husband is an IT guy over 40 yrs. He programs our educational software matching games. I'm redoing my whole 15 yr old site)