In the month of September, does it make good business sense for retail stores to sell decorations

My husband and I went to a major chain restaurant that also sells retail items. When we walked in, this month of September, we were greeted with Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas all at once. It seems that as each year passes, retail stores are putting out decorations for sale for all three of the upcoming major holidays for the next three months, earlier and earlier each year and all at once. In doing so, does it take away from each specific holiday, or does it make good business sense? Thanks for answering.

CraftytotheCore profile image98

Best Answer CraftytotheCore says

LOL, CraftytotheCore, yes, I believe may have been at the same one! Yes, indeed ...it comes down to the dollar. I am sure people do buy it for they had all seasons stuffed in there. I believe they do so too.

MrsGray32 profile image61

MrsGray32 says

The Frog Prince profile image78

The Frog Prince says