1. Homemakers - because no one gives them the appreciation they deserve (even though life frankly couldn't go on without them). Speaking from experience, being a homemaker sometimes makes me feel like Cinderella.
2. Janitors, garbage men, and maintenance workers - not only are these people often ignored, despite all the hard work they do, their jobs are usually looked down upon.
3. Burger-flippers - how many times have we all been "starving", get some fast-food, and then never give a thought to the employees who prepare the food for us? And if we do, it's probably because we've made some snide remark about I.Q. levels or something equally rude and unnecessary.
4. Farmers - corn, grain, and other produce still have to be grown on a farm. But how often do you hear ANYTHING about the farmer?
5. Freelance writers - more specifically, all those who spend hours writing the content that is placed everywhere on the web, but rarely receive any recognition or compensation for it!