What do you suggest I wear for the first day working at a bank?

I am beginning work at a bank (as a teller) and am curious as to what I should wear for the first day. I know that the bank is business attire, but what would be too dressy? I want to appear dressed-up, professional and ready to work/make a good impression, but I also don't want to over do it. Thoughts? Would a skirt or pant suit be too much? What about coordinating pants and jacket/blazer or would it be better to go with a sweater?

MrsGray32 profile image55

Best Answer MrsGray32 says

drpennypincher profile image97

Dr Penny Pincher (drpennypincher) says

ElleBee 4 years ago

I thought of this also, however I never interviewed in the branch I actually work in so that added to the confusion.

CraftytotheCore profile image86

CraftytotheCore says