teamak profile image 60

Has motivational speaking impacted your life in a positive way ?

i am a motivational speaker and want to see what are the short comings of speakers you have heard, also would like to hear their strengths and the general opinion you have about motivational speakers.

• teamak profile image

teamak 4 years ago

thanks for sharing, i do have a workshop specifically for sales. please feel free to email if you are interested in my sales techniques. i am currently working on my second workshop and need a balanced opinion for testing before i launch it.

Steve Burgess profile image61

Steve Burgess says

• teamak profile image

teamak 4 years ago

yes motivating people to achieve their goals is important to me, i am always happy to make a difference and constantly looking to improve.

Tusitala Tom profile image62

Tom Ware (Tusitala Tom) says

• teamak profile image

teamak 4 years ago

thanks for the answer, it great to hear your opinion