Nadine May profile image 66

Why is my adsense account suddenly disproved?

This is the message I now read on my earnings page: It appears that your Google AdSense Account, with the publisher id ca-pub-2642422452168963 is no longer associated with HubPages. I have no idea what that meant. I can't understand why I have such a lot of problems. I have 23 hubpages, a website, four blogs, three with Google and on with Wordpress. But it now feels that I've been accused of violations? I asked the forum at Google and all they suggest is that I close my Google account. But that would mean that I lose my Facebook pages, my blogs at Google + surely that can't be true?

Amariah profile image74

Angel Amariah (Amariah) says

• Nadine May profile image

Nadine May 3 years ago

Thank you Amariah but I feel that Ive created more problems for myself by following the Google adsense advice by trying to sigh in with a different email address. Now I'm more confused. I hope that the team at HP can help me.