Room of My Own profile image 89

Can procrastination sometimes be considered a good thing?

In the early months of the New Year, many people experience a renewed sense of energy and decide to tackle projects that they have been putting off. But is jumping right into something for the sake of "doing" useful over the long term? Is taking a more measured approach to starting projects a better idea? In what type of situations can procrastination actually be beneficial?

meletakery profile image61

meletakery says

• Room of My Own profile image

Sadie Holloway (Room of My Own) 3 years ago

Great point. Sometimes jumping into a project that we aren't qualified to handle and don't have the resources to complete can be risky. Where safety is involved, I think holding back can be the wisest thing to do. Thanks for participating in the Q&am

ColleenMcLain profile image61

Colleen McLain (ColleenMcLain) says

• Kiwi Max profile image

Max Zvyagintsev (Kiwi Max) 3 years ago

excellent answer!

Ben Blackwell says

• Room of My Own profile image

Yes, sometimes holding off on tackling a project until you have stronger skills and Know-how can be a good idea, especially if it means that when you do start working on the project, you'll likely complete it faster. Thanks for commenting!