KenDeanAgudo profile image 80

In terms of blogging online which would you prefer most hosted domain or custom domain?

Do you have your own domain or you are only writing for hosted sites? Based on your experienced which do you prefer most in terms of earning online? Related question: Can we convert our hubpages hosted account to become a custom domain?

UpixxIndustries profile image48

Best Answer Jason Conway (UpixxIndustries) says

• KenDeanAgudo profile image

Kenneth C Agudo (KenDeanAgudo) 3 years ago

Hello UpixxIndustries , thank you for that. :D. I guess you are right with the hubpages stuff.

Danida profile image82

Danida says

• KenDeanAgudo profile image

Thank you for the thoughts, I have plenty of friends who are bloggers and they are earning $1000 -$2000 already and i was really amazedof the potential that you can earn when you have your personal blog.

I agree with you,