Billie Kelpin profile image 92

What is a "modern" way of sharing your business cards?

Invaribly, while walking my dog, I meet new people and one topic leads to another and I seem to always trip into talking about my business. (It just works out that way somehow - tee hee). However, I NEVER have my business cards with me and I don't really feel comfortable asking people to do that cell phone sharing thing (even if I knew how to do it). How do you handle this. If you DO give out your business cards, how do you manage to keep them with you all the time whether you're dressed up or in jeans? Help! I need to figure out a way. I wish there card holders for around the neck!

tbHistorian says

• Billie Kelpin profile image

Billie Kelpin 3 years ago

Great ideas, tbHistorian! Thank you so much! :) What do you mean a quick reference website for your contacts? I know some people create business apps with ibuildapp. I did a functional ?app with them. Maybe I'll think about a business app as well.

dragonflycolor says

• Billie Kelpin profile image

Billie Kelpin 3 years ago

Dragonflycolor - Thanks for that! I'll check that out