Rosie writes profile image 87

If you could have any job, what would it be?

Usually most people think about not working, including myself. But what would you do, if you could have any job that you wanted?

Daniella Lopez profile image88

Danielle Lopez Newcomb (Daniella Lopez) says

Seafarer Mama profile image89

Karen Szklany Gault (Seafarer Mama) says

• Rosie writes profile image

Rosie writes 3 years ago

That would be a great job to get away from all the hustle-bustle that most people deal with daily. I'm tired of it! Thanks for your input!

Penny G profile image77

Penny Godfirnon (Penny G) says

• Rosie writes profile image

Rosie writes 3 years ago

Yes, her job looks like great fun! If I picked someone like that, for me it would be the Pioneer Woman (cooking show) or Candice Olsen (interior decorating show) - would love to be creating on a daily basis, and getting paid for it.

• Rosie writes profile image

Rosie writes 3 years ago

Both of those ideas sound good to me. I love to be outside and am in awe of nature. And I love to write - it is like therapy. Thanks for sharing!

JustCrafty says

• Rosie writes profile image

Rosie writes 3 years ago

Some bosses are micro-managers and control freaks. They do not motivate and it is counter-productive. Thanks for commenting!