Melinda Longoria profile image 81

SEO recommendations please... (for a newbie)

I started a new blog a few days ago for an ebook that I am co-writing. We are receiving about 32 hourly views, but nearly all of those hits are from Facebook and some from Twitter. My question is this, I am completely new to SEO, do you have any recommendations? Can you direct me to a Hubpage on this subject for beginners? I plan to do a lot of reading and teach myself the ropes of SEO. My goal is for my blog to start showing up in google results, improve ranking, and increase traffic. I also am having some problems submitting my sitemap to google webmaster, but that may be another issue.

bravewarrior profile image95

Shauna L Bowling (bravewarrior) says

• Melinda Longoria profile image

Melinda Longoria, MSM (Melinda Longoria) 3 years ago

Thank you! I will chex that website out right now. I really appreciate your input. Your hub on "What You Need to do to Boost Your Freelance Career" was really what got me to thinking that I could get started with my own blog. ;-) Glad that I read it.

luxcat profile image80

Sam (luxcat) says

SEOSMOPPC profile image60

Naveen Sehgal (SEOSMOPPC) says