BeccaWood profile image 78

Can you get someone fired for writing your phone number on their workplace's bathroom stall?

I know its kind of random but I am dealing with this problem at the moment and recently figured out who it was to put my name and number on the stall wall with a vulgar note written next to it. I do not want to stand by and let this person get away with this. I got some provocative text messages from an employee of this place and nicely let me know where he worked which also let me know who it was that put it there. What can I do or get done to make sure he is properly punished for this immature action?

jaydawg808 profile image90

jaydawg808 says

Hackslap profile image80

Harry (Hackslap) says