dailytop10 profile image 86

What was the hardest job interview question you encountered?

At last my boss appointed me to be one of the interviewers for our job hiring activity next week. I'm really excited about it so I'm wondering what questions should I throw to interested applicants. Do you know the trickiest ones and those that can help me easily determine a person's attitude towards work? Please share!

Frienderal profile image81

Frienderal says

Rhymeandreason profile image59

Rhymeandreason says

Larry Wall 3 years ago

I went through the over qualified era after losing my job. I got an e-mail reply saying I was too qualified and not to respond. I responded and told how my father had worked for the company and I was willing to take less money. It was an age issue.

Penny G profile image79

Penny Godfirnon (Penny G) says

Larry Wall says