dailytop10 profile image 93

What is your dream job?

Mine is to be a pro boxer. If only I have the body and discipline. haha It's definitely not a sport for lazy guys like me. But if you think of it, in boxing, you're being paid to be healthy. Setting aside the punches you'll be taking during fights, it's a win-win situation for me. Plus the income is not that bad too if you manage to go up in ranked fights. What about you?

lilmissmontana profile image85

Erin Nichols (lilmissmontana) says

• Penny G profile image

Penny Godfirnon (Penny G) 3 years ago

If there is a will, theres a way. Reach for the sky!

jaydawg808 profile image91

jaydawg808 says

Bettina (syhled) says

• Penny G profile image

Penny Godfirnon (Penny G) 3 years ago

Yes it is, I could never do it. I would rely on someone like you to do it for me!

Penny G profile image74

Penny Godfirnon (Penny G) says

temptor94 says

• Penny G profile image

Penny Godfirnon (Penny G) 3 years ago

Aww, my second dream job is Samantha Brown's job on the travel channel !