ChristinS profile image 93

Are representatives required to have ethics training or classes? If not, should they be?

I live in Illinois, where yet another rep is in trouble and had to resign surprise surprise... This being all too common around the US, it has me wondering about ethics training and if it is, or at least should be, required for those who allegedly serve us. If it was mandatory, would it help? Or are most politicians just so dishonest at the core it wouldn't make a difference?

janshares profile image88

Janis Leslie Evans (janshares) says

• ChristinS profile image

Christin Sander (ChristinS) 2 years ago

I completely agree 100% especially with it being more difficult for them to claim ignorance.

MizBejabbers says

• ChristinS profile image

Christin Sander (ChristinS) 2 years ago

That is very interesting MizBejabbers - thanks for sharing that. I'm not sure it would help either, but definitely could help hold people more accountable for sure.