GizSleep profile image 68

What SEO tips and traffic driving methods do niche website owners use?

I've been fascinated by SEO for about 3 years now and I'm looking to start my own niche website soon. However, I've read and made notes (and practiced on other websites I've made) and I feel I'm ready to proceed. I was just thinking - because it's difficult to sometimes know where to start as there's so much to do - that surely there is other people like me who're looking to develop their own niche site and would like to create a community on here to chat about their methods and progress. Apologies if there is already a group like this on here, I'm still fairly new to using this regularly!

Blond Logic profile image98

Mary Wickison (Blond Logic) says

• GizSleep profile image

David (GizSleep) 2 years ago

I have thought about linking (where relevant) my hubs to other blog posts. I find Twitter to be much more useful than FB but I haven't used Pinterest much. I'll have to try it, thanks for the comment!

Srey Mony profile image61

Srey Mony says

• GizSleep profile image

David (GizSleep) 2 years ago

Can I ask, when you find on a niche such as "calf muscles exercises for men" with good searches per month, how do you develop content for a microsite? Would you write a few webpages targeting that keyword or different pages on site for similar terms?